
A new ezine magazine will be coming out soon!! It's called Romantic Living Magazine! And there is a giveaway too, so click the photo above or on my side bar (scroll down) to read all about it and sign up for the giveaway!
I would also like to tell you about a charity that I was made aware of by my sweet friend Marilyn, at Our Victorian Cottage . It's called The Floating Hospital. The Floating Hospital has been providing essential health care New York City’s most vulnerable families by serving homeless mothers and children from shelters and domestic violence safe houses. They never refuse necessary treatment for a homeless family because they are unable to pay. They assist families with immunizations, primary care medicine, pediatric and adult primary dental services, mental health services, vision and hearing screenings, "well woman" exams and preventive screenings, screening for cancer, tuberculosis, HIV and so much more. If you would like to help please click on the above link and it will tell you all about it.
There was a Halloween party given by the Floating Hospital and here's the link for the You Tube video if you would like to see.
3 comments:
Thank You Barbara for the post & links to this Charity. I really appreciate it! Hopefully it will garner some attention to the problem of the Homeless.
Hugs,
Marilyn
Hi, I'm so excited to see this new magazine!! I'm afraid that link doesn't work for me. Darn. But I would like to thank you for calling it to my attention...I will look for it. Sharon
I guess we wont get the mag here in OZ :(
Your blog filled with goodies is as gorgeous as ever..
Xcherrie
Post a Comment