Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wishing you and your family a joyous and wonderful Thanksgiving!
We Gather Together

"We gather together to ask the Lord’s blessing;
He chastens and hastens His will to make known.
The wicked oppressing now cease from distressing.
Sing praises to His Name; He forgets not His own.

Beside us to guide us, our God with us joining,
Ordaining, maintaining His kingdom divine;
So from the beginning the fight we were winning;
Thou, Lord, were at our side, all glory be Thine!

We all do extol Thee, Thou Leader triumphant,
And pray that Thou still our Defender will be.
Let Thy congregation escape tribulation;
Thy Name be ever praised! O Lord, make us free!"
Give Thanks
Give thanks with a grateful heart
Give thanks unto the Holy One
Give thanks because He's given Jesus Christ, His Son
Give thanks with a grateful heart
Give thanks unto the Holy One
Give thanks because He's given Jesus Christ, His Son
And now let the weak say, "I am strong"
Let the poor say, "I am rich Because of what the Lord has done for us"
And now let the weak say, "I am strong"
Let the poor say, "I am rich Because of what the Lord has done for us"
Give Thanks
Give Thanks

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for your lovely thanksgiving post! Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Reflection Through The Seasons said...

Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and your family. Marion

mimi said...

I hope you have a Blessed Thanksgiving. I really like your post today----two of my favorite songs. Have a wonderful day.
Love
Mimi

Anonymous said...

Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

. said...

I just love this post! Blessings to you! Thanks for the comment on my blog. Hugs, Denise

Ivy Long, Edera Jewelry said...

Hi Barbara~ Thanks for the sweet comment on my Lolli-shop :) I looked for yours, but I couldn't find it on there...have you set up shop yet?

And to answer your question about taking a screenshot...if you're on a PC there should be a group of about 12 buttons just to the right of your Qwerty keyboard, one of which is labelled SCRN/SHT or something similar. Just align the screen so that it has the image that you want in the frame and press that button (you may have to press command too if it doesn't work the first time.)
On Macs, you press command+shift+3 simultaneously.

Hope this helps!

Jenni B said...

Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!

Pop over to my blog to say hi and enter to win a fab giveaway! I'm giving away some of the ornaments I had on the Martha Stewart Show with me last year (which Martha actually took home with her)! - www.jenniboriginals.blogspot.com

Jenni B