Monday, November 17, 2008

I Was On Etsy Front Page!!!


I can't believe it!! November has been a great month for me for getting into Etsy's Front Page Treasuries! Two in one month!! I can't believe it! Here it is! See!! My hand painted roses bangle was featured in a treasury curated by Piano Bench Designs! I hope you will check her out! She has some beautiful hand crafted jewelry! Also many thanks to KerriHale, another awesome Etsy jewelry artist for providing me with a copy of the screenshot!! And please check out the other artists too!! Etsy is just full of awesome creations! It's a great place to find hand crafted, vintage and supplies!

18 comments:

Ivy Long, Edera Jewelry said...

Oh, congratulations! That is such exciting news :) Your work is lovely, so I am glad to hear it is getting the recognition it deserves. I've had two things on the Front Page and it such wonderful exposure!
Take care,
Ivy

Kathy-Catnip Studio said...

Well-deserved, too! You do such pretty and elegant work :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulation Barbara!! Just goes to show, Good Things do Happen to Good People!!
Hugs,
Marilyn

Cindy said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!

Mom of 2 Roses said...

That is great news Barbara! You deserve to be featured. I am so happy for you.
Hugs,
Laurie

Jenni B said...

Congratulations to you! Making front page is always nice, but you did it twice in one month. That's GRAND! I actually did see this front page and thought it was really pretty.

Jenni B

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Congratulations; how exciting!!
:)
~Becca~

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

see they know taste girl when they see it.Congrats and hope you are well.
hugs
Jules

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

That's so great! Beautiful bangle! Thanks for stopping by to see what's for sale at Very Vintage. I guess Georgia is too far from California for you to visit!

Laura said...

CONGRATS! What wonderful news...you deserve it. HOORAY!

Graceful Glassier said...

WOW, contratulations. How lovely your piece looks among those other awesome items. I love your pink heart ornament. Oh, how lovely it would look on my victorian Christmas Tree.

Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to stop by & wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!! Hope all turns out well!!
Take Care!
Marilyn

Debbi said...

That is soooo cool getting front page woo hoo!

hey pop over to my blog--I have an award for you!!

littlethings1 said...

Congrats to you , it is so much fun when that happens !!! Your creations are precious !!
Eunice
The Little Things

The Catnap Cottage said...

How Exciting - Congrats - You SO deserve it!! I am so happy for you my friend!! Cindy

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Yeah!!!! Congratulations Barbara--It couldn't happen to a nicer or more talented gal! I'm so proud of you!
Smiles, Karen

The Chateau of Remnants said...

Congrats!
Stop by at my blog I have an award for you !!
Blessings,
Renee
thechateauofremnants.blogspot.com

Country Wishes said...

And so you should be.. You are a talented lady and you deserve it XX