Sunday, March 1, 2009

Easter is one of my favorite times of the year! I just love all of the cute decorations! Bunnies, baskets, eggs and pretty spring time decorations in all sorts of glorious colors! One of my favorite things to paint is wooden eggs. I have painted them for those who are near and dear to me and hope that they will hold on to them for a long, long time in memory of Easters past. So this year I have gotten a little bit of a head start and wanted to share a few of them with you!




Have a great day!

Lots of love,

Barbara

Update: My goodness! These eggs were purchased as quickly as they were listed! Thank you Michele! For anyone interested, check back as I hope to have more listed soon!!

26 comments:

Sheila said...

I to love easter.. I miss my Grandmother at this time.. She always had such pretties.. I love your hand painted eggs. Lovely..

Jennie said...

They are absolutely beautiful- what talent you have!

Rebecca said...

These are gorgeous!!

Back Porch Blessings,
Rebecca

Unknown said...

Your Easter Eggs are beautiful! Such talent! Lucky you! :)

Anonymous said...

Barbara - these are beautiful. I love eggs. Looking forward to Spring!

A day at the Cappuccino Café said...

Yay!! I love them =) Are these the ones for sale?? I didn't see these on Etsy, let me know so I can go shopping!!

Hugs,
Sue

Mia Sophia said...

Very pretty! What talent!

Cottage In The Sun said...

Of course they sold quickly - they are gorgeous!! Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful!

kana said...

Beautiful painting! I love the glittered one. You are talented.

Anonymous said...

As always Barbara, Beautiful Artistry!!
Love, Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Stop on over... I have a Blog award for you !!
Marilyn
xxoo

Beth said...

oh my goodness all of those eggs are wonderfully awesome !!!!
no wonder they sold out soo fast !!
lovely !!!
xoxo,
beth

Mom of 2 Roses said...

Hi Barbara! Love your eggs! How are you doing? I hope you are doing well.
Hugs,
Laurie

Sandy said...

What a beautiful egg!

Anonymous said...

I told you you were talented! these are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Barbara no wonder they sold so quickly they are beautiful...I know when you post more they will go like hot cakes..ehehe!!!
Blessings,
I've so enjoyed visiting your blog
Bevie

yippeevintage said...

Your Easter Eggs are so pretty, Barbara... I'm always amazed at your talent to paint those lovely roses!

Lori said...

your eggs are gorgeous!!! no small wonder they sold so quickly...congrats Barbara!!!

OurWanderingAdventures said...

those are fabulous!!! Congrats on the quick sale!!

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

So beautiful, you are very talented :) Ive loved visiting your lovely blog! Sarah xx

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...your eggs are stunning! No wonder they flew off the shelf!
Hope your day is blessed. :)
-Jes

Summer Gypsy said...

Hi Barbara,
I can see why they sold out so quickly! Those are beautiful eggs. I'm gonna have to check your shop out!! Beautiful!!
Hugs,
Marilyn

Ivy Long, Edera Jewelry said...

Hi Barbara~
Thanks so much for your nice note about my robin's egg earrings--and speaking of eggs!!! Yours are wonderful--I love the polka dots and roses on them.
I can see why they sold so very quickly :)
Take care,
Ivy

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Of course they sold fast, they are lovely!

Anne Marie said...

awesome!