Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I WON!! Thank You Our Victorian Cottage and Bailiwick Design Studios!!



Did you all think that I had dropped off of the face of the earth? I have been such a bad blogger lately and I hope you all will forgive me! Not only have I been a bad blogger, but I have won some very nice things and haven't shared those with you yet!! Now THAT is a disgrace on my part!




First, I won this wonderful book from my friend Marilyn of Our Victorian Cottage! It is packed full of all kinds of project ideas for uses for pillowcases!

I laughed when I opened the card that Marilyn sent!




I saw all of her kitty stickers and thought of her "boyz" Bailey, Mr. Binks and Max! You will have to read about them on her delightful blog, Our Victorian Cottage!




And Marilyn also included a pretty bookmark that her crafty and talented daughter, Connie made too! Thank you so much Marilyn!! And please tell Connie thank you too!! If you get a chance stop in over at Marilyn's blog and also visit her Ebay shop where you will find some gorgeous and intricate designed hand crocheted doilies and other crocheted goodies!





*Photo courtesy of Bailiwicks Designs


Next I won this cute as can be cherries heart tin that I from my Etsy friend, Jill, of Bailiwick Designs! And she has more of her tin hearts available in her shop, along with some wonderful sachets and pincushions and lots of other goodies! Visit her Bailiwick Designs shop to see for yourself!

Jill also included some beautiful vintage inspired christmas tags that I also love and wanted to share those with you too!!




Many thanks Jill! If you get a chance, please visit Jill's delightful blog and her Etsy shop too!

10 comments:

Lenore said...

Wow, Barb.....aren't you the lucky winner???
Love all of your winnings!

Jennie said...

Wowza! Congratulations on all of your goodies- thank you for sharing them here!

BailiwickStudio said...

It's so much fun to win something! I'm happy you're pleased with the cherry heart.

starrynightimpressions said...

yeahhh, how fun miss crochet!!!
I have one of those lovely tin hearts from bailiwick and I totally adore it! Enjoy your winnings :)
starrydeborah

Stella said...

How nice to get little goodies that sweeten your day. Enjoy1

Anonymous said...

Hi Barbara!!
You are very welcome. I am so glad you like the Pillowcase book!
Hope all is well with you. Weather here hasn't changed much from this spring. Cool & wet & not a lot like summer!
Take Care...
Marilyn

Unknown said...

Congratulations! How exciting! It's so fun to win a nice giveaway like that. :)

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Wow Barbara...you certainly scored some beautiful prizes! Lucky duck!
Smiles, Karen

Anonymous said...

Fabulous. Congratulations.

bj said...

Great gifts, Barbara..