Thursday, July 9, 2009

Valencias



I would love to introduce you all to a wonderful new shop on Etsy known as Valencias! Valencias has a touch of nature, vintage and romance.
She has some of the most beautiful hand created hair combs that would be perfect for a bride, bridesmaid, or really for just any occasion! Use them to dress up or a fashion accessory when you are in your jeans and a crisp white summer shirt. Love Renaissance Festivals? Her nature inspired hair combs fits that fashion too! And she loves doing custom orders!! Right now she has a Grand Opening Special. Each purchases comes with a free gift! I am not sure what that free gift is but you can believe that it will be something beautiful!! I hope you will check out Andrea's new shop. I think that you will love her creations!

9 comments:

pops said...

oh southernladysvintage aka barb -- you are such a sweetheart!!!! giving you a BIG HUG...how kind of you to feature my new line -- it is so greatly appreciated! you rock!!! :) hugs...love pops!

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

How gorgeous are those?!!
I have long hair, and love to wear combs and barrettes in it, so I'm off to take a look at her shoppe.
Thanks for sharing!
:)
~Becca~

Anonymous said...

Hi Barbara!
What beautiful hair combs. I can almost smell them from here!!
Love,
Marilyn

Unknown said...

Those are lovely! :)

The Catnap Cottage said...

How pretty! Great for a wedding head piece! Hope she does well with her shop!!

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Those are beautiful! And thanks for stopping by my studio! I also wanted to let you know that your blog was not linked to your comment to me. It said you need to enable your profile. Just thought I'd let you know!

Unknown said...

What gorgeous pieces! Love them all!

Unknown said...

Hi again! Thanks for visiting my blog and the post I did about Ivy and Stella. I will keep checking out this blog as well as your other one.
thanks again!
merle

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Those are all soooo beautiful!! Congrats to Andrea on her lovely new shop!!
Smiles, Karen