Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Northern Tissue Prints At Antiques Galore Gal!

*All Photos are courtesy of Antiques Galore Gal
Aren't these just the cutest!! I love these old Northern Tissue Prints!



They would look so precious framed and displayed in a baby nursery or toddler's room!



They are from a promotional series from 1958-1966 of Nothern Tissue Paper Company.



They are all adorable aren't they?!?!?! Well, just so happens that my friend, Connie, over at www.etsy.com/shop/AntiquesGaloreGal has these and more great items in her shop!



You can click on each photo to be taken directly to the items and see her description of each one!
I know she would love for you to visit her on her blog too at http://www.antiquesgaloregal.blogspot.com/!




Don't forget to tell her that Southern Lady sent you!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable prints!!
Have a Wonderful Day!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Antiques Galore Gal said...

Thanks so much for the feature!

Sue at Dollytub Cottage said...

Thank you for following my blog and your sweet comment. SueXX

Joy Jones said...

Hi Sweetie! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog with birthday wishes. I appreciated your visit. I had to smile when I saw your post today on the Northern prints. I grew up with these pictures...my mom had the ones she thought looked like her daughters and I wish she still had them because I would love a set for my house. Thanks for the smile today ~ xo Joy

starrynightimpressions said...

Toooo cute! And I agree Antiquesgalore is one of my fav shops on etsy!
blessings,
starrydeborah

Carol Mae said...

These pictures are so lovely, thanks for showing them. blessings and love your blog, Carol Mae

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I've always loved those little girls, the last one has been my fave.

The Catnap Cottage said...

I LOVE these lithos!