lovely! i love red and cherries!
So Vintage & Yep.... Makes me smile!!Have a Great Day!Love,Marilyn
Your tags are absolutely adorable. What a sweet way to dress up gift giving. Best wishes, Tammy
Same here!Red Oldsmobile
How cute! What a special touch to add to a gift! Love the red!
I love the cherries on these tags. You did a wonderful job on them. Really cute!
You know how much I love your tags! Especially the ones with color!
Your cherry tags are adorable, so cute! Happy Rednesday,Sally
Hi, Your tags are great! I can see how much work you put into each one.The cherries are my favorite. Fondly,Ann@The Tattered Tassel
Cute tags, lovin' the ones with glitter!
Sweet little tags! Thanks for stopping by my blog, NAN
WOnderfully cute gift tags - make me smile! A great blog -will be back again to read through other posts…Happy Rednesday! LOLA:)btw My Rednesday post: “Can you give me directions?” Do stop by!
Wonderful place this blog....:):) Love the tags! Sandy
Post a Comment
13 comments:
lovely! i love red and cherries!
So Vintage & Yep.... Makes me smile!!
Have a Great Day!
Love,
Marilyn
Your tags are absolutely adorable. What a sweet way to dress up gift giving. Best wishes, Tammy
Same here!
Red Oldsmobile
How cute! What a special touch to add to a gift! Love the red!
I love the cherries on these tags. You did a wonderful job on them. Really cute!
You know how much I love your tags! Especially the ones with color!
Your cherry tags are adorable, so cute!
Happy Rednesday,
Sally
Hi, Your tags are great! I can see how much work you put into each one.
The cherries are my favorite.
Fondly,
Ann
@
The Tattered Tassel
Cute tags, lovin' the ones with glitter!
Sweet little tags! Thanks for stopping by my blog, NAN
WOnderfully cute gift tags - make me smile!
A great blog -will be back again to read through other posts…
Happy Rednesday!
LOLA:)
btw My Rednesday post: “Can you give me directions?” Do stop by!
Wonderful place this blog....:):) Love the tags! Sandy
Post a Comment