
I have a thing for eggs. I don't know why. I just do. I think it stems from an egg decorating contest in school where I won the contest for the best decorated Easter egg. So when I found these vintage eggs when I was out and about flea marketing, I had to grab them up! These are kind of vintage country looking to me.
Check out more red themed items at Sue Loves Cherries!
16 comments:
Those are some great looking eggs! I like the idea of using vintage fabric and trim to dress them up. Thanks for sharing.
Fondly,
Ann
@
The Tattered Tassel
Looks so cute and attractive, I can't guess the size of these eggs, would you please tell me what is the size? and this is looks artificial but really looks so amazing. I really like it.
You're so talented - what gorgeous fabric covered eggs!
What a great blog you have too-will be back to read through earlier posts.
Happy Rednesday!
Lola & Nora:)
btw What Was Your Favorite Childhood Treat? We’ll Tell You Ours!
I love them..You don't see many of those around anymore...thanks for sharing,Mica
I remember these very well. I have not seen them in awhile. These are very pretty and look to be in good shape.
Those eggs are so darn cute! I would have grabbed them too. And I just love your blog. So many pretty things to look at in every post!
Happy REDnesday!
Carol
Those are adorable! They look beautifully crafted too!
Happy Rednesday,
Sally
Very pretty eggs! Love them!
Like them...thanks for sharing...blessings
You know how much I love these eggs!
Wow, those are neat. Great finds!
I too have an egg thing ,Well as you know i have a great many thing things. Hope you are well
hugs and thinking of you
Jules
ooh, someone else who is a bit obsessed with eggs! not sure exactly why I am, either :) love your find :)
some people are so clever with their hands.
What a great idea. I love it. I'm thinking Christmas Ornaments. Thanks
When I was 15 or so, there was a pattern for these in Woman's Day magazine and I remember making a ton of them, just like these!
Post a Comment