Friday, September 10, 2010

It's Vintage Love Saturday! Let's Share Our Vintage Jewelry!


Welcome to Vintage Love Saturday! This week the voted theme was vintage jewelry. Those of you who stop by my blog may have seen this mosaic in a prior post. Many of these vintage brooches have been purchased but a few of them are still available in my shop. I love the big, bold enamel pieces that I have found along the way. I can't wait to see what you have to share and any stories that are related to the pieces!!
Please remember to include a link in your blog post back to this post so that others can come back here to also visit the other contributors!! Many thanks! Please join in by submitting your item in the linking tool below!

10 comments:

Antiques Galore Gal said...

Love your brooches! So pretty!

Tiedupmemories said...

Hey there!
I love your brooches! So bright and cheerful! It's been a long time since I've been in blog land! Wishing you a perfect"Vintage Love Saturday"! and Sunday too!
Hugs!
Tracy

Unknown said...

This is my favorite theme..other than sewing or needlecraft ;)
Thanks for inviting me again!
Love your showcase.

ThreeOldKeys said...

Beautiful brooches and gorgeous photos! It's fun to see old jewelry with personality.

I'm hoping to join in the Saturday fun once I'm all moved into my new blog - still unpacking widgets and stumbling over banner boxes ...

www.threeoldkeys.blogspot.com

World Vintage said...

You have a great collection--these huge flowers always bring a smile to my face. And I love your blog!

georgiamarbles said...

Great looking brooches!! Thanks for hosting another vintage love saturday!!I really enjoy participating and seeing what others come up with!!

Carolina Mountains said...

Love vintage jewelry! These are great.

Anne Marie said...

I really like some of my vintage jewelry from my grandmother who has passed - I wish I would have known about the party!

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Anne Maria please feel free to link in. The linking tool is open until 11:59 pm EST 9/14/10!

Lisa in Canada said...

Great finds! They are all so gorgeous! Thanx so much for sharing :)