
Welcome to Vintage Love Saturday!! This week's theme was voted to be vintage dolls!! Today I am sharing with you this vintage safety pin doll.
I'm looking forward to your dolls! Add your blog post in by clicking on the linking tool below! Any doll over 20 years old qualifies!!
7 comments:
Your little pink doll is a sweetie. Thanks for hosting the dollfest -- I hope it gets crowded at this party!
I have never seen a safety pin doll!! very unique! will be posting my dolls in a bit!
What a cute doll! I still have to finish my post tho. Seems my allergies are having a party in my head this week. I tried last night to finish, but I actually fell asleep at the keyboard! I might be a little late, but Me and my Girls will be there as soon as I can gather em up ;)
Another great Saturday theme! Thanks so much!
Love the pink beaded doll SouthernLady! Such a nice photo!
I had to put my thinking cap on this week to come up with a vintage doll! Hope you like it. Your beaded doll is precious and photographed very well.
Oh Thanks for the well wishes and for stopping by. At this point mold, mildew, and fungus allergies aren't like allergies to specific things. It's always changing. My problem is that I either swell up in my nose, throat..oh my whole face...or it migrates right into my chest for a wonderful bout of pneumonia. Last week we tried 2 allergiy meds and 2 nasal sprays..at the same time....swelling went away, but the cough got worse and I kept falling asleep. Gave me a cough med Thu. and rx for antibiotic not to be filled unless the cough didn't go away,,well Sat. I had the last rx filled. Did nothing but laid around the house. I feel better today, but this cough just won't let up. I guess I've come to the realization of what the Doc has so gently been trying to tell me....I'm hittin 50 so I am now....
old,fat,and moldy..lol It's 9a now here I have to open the flower shop
I'll type at ya later;)
Post a Comment