Friday, February 25, 2011

Vintage Love Market 2/26/11


Once again it's time for Vintage Love Saturday Market!! It's easy to join in! Just go to the link where your item is, copy the url, come back over here and click on the linkytool, then just insert the url to the item and follow the remaining prompts!! Let's see what you have!!

5 comments:

ThreeOldKeys said...

SouthernLady - have a great weekend!!

Thanks again for the Market - it's always fun to see the lineup of vintage treasures.

Kathy-Catnip Studio said...

I love those pretty eggs!

ennadoolf said...

Thanks so much for providing this every Saturday! I love seeing the great vintage items each week!

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Hi,
I'm coming over from Etsy. Thanks for letting us know about the link party.

I wasn't sure if this was for items that we're selling or for just vintage items that we found and wrote about on our blog.
I linked to a blog post this time. But, I've got plenty of vintage goodies for sale, too. :-)

Karen said...

Sorry I missed out on this one... as usual Everyone showcased some great items. Love it!