
Happy Saturday!! I'm sure lots of you who love vintage are out there pickin' the estate sales and flea markets today in hopes of finding more vintage treasures. Wishing you lots of luck in finding lots of great stuff!
So, it's Vintage Love Saturday!! Let's see what YOU have! Link in below!
So, it's Vintage Love Saturday!! Let's see what YOU have! Link in below!
8 comments:
Love those bluebirds. Thanks for doing this promo.
I agree with Marie..those are so sweet. It always makes me smile to see vintage things that I'm using daily still....like those cornflower corningware casseroles....funny I don't f-e-e-l vintage ;)
This is fantastic, thank you! I'm a new follower of your wonderful blog. :)
http://bhvintage.blogspot.com
Thank you for letting me link the vintage polka-dot dress. Have a super weekend!
Thank you for letting me link to my shop. I never remember to do this on Saturdays and Mondays. I really appreciate this opportunity. Best wishes and happy sales! Beth (EdibleComplex)
Some beautiful thrifty finds!
This is the first time the linky tool ever worked for me! thanks. Blessings, Joanne
Love your Blog. Thanks for the linky tool to add my item! First time I've seen one!
I'm Karen at Etsy, with my shop, Vintage Fair Retro Rare, although my Google Account doesn't show that!
Post a Comment