Friday, March 18, 2011

Vintage Love Market 3/19/11


Happy Saturday!! I'm so happy to see you here for Vintage Love Market!! It's easy to join in! Just go to the link where your item is, copy the url, come back over here and click on the linkytool, then just insert the url to the item and follow the remaining prompts!! Also, please check out the other seller's merchandise by clicking their photos to take you to their items!

This week my item is this vintage Koret handbag made of wicker, leather and brass. Cool find don't you think?

Ok....I showed you mine, now you show me yours!

6 comments:

ThreeOldKeys said...

My crazy old cat got me up at 4:45 to feed him ... so I linked up here and went back to bed. It was nice to be first, but I would rather have slept in !!!

But he's an elderly gent and I am willing to spoil him when he gets mixed up.

Hey, the Word Verification letters right now spell "flardbob" ... I think that needs a definition!

Vintage fair Retro Rare said...

Hi. Great start to Saturday!

Kara Lennox said...

Oh, rats, I messed up the link! I'm the one with the Victorian-style chain; here is the real link:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/70357221/vintage-victorian-style-chain-long-aged

ennadoolf said...

Today's features are great! I'll be back later to see if there's more!

georgiamarbles said...

Have enjoyed checking in over the day and peeking at every ones posts!

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

what a fun link party!! On my way to check them out :)
XO
Kristin