Saturday, March 26, 2011

Vintage Love Market 3/26/11


Sorry I am late opening the Market!! I've been just a tad bit under the weather but feeling a bit better. Come on in and link your vintage items! Just copy the url to the item you would like to link in and click the linky tool below and paste the url of your item. Follow the remaining prompts and your'e done! Of course, you could always tweet or facebook the event to help us get more exposure!

What cha got?

5 comments:

Karen said...

Feel better, Dear, and thanks for the Linky ;)

ThreeOldKeys said...

Hi SLV - I made you a big pot of chicken soup .... but I guess it was a mistake to try bringing it to you in a colander.

It will take me awhile to clean up the mess. Meanwhile, have a good weekend and I hope you're feeling better!!!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Thanks SLV--and I'm so sorry you are not feeling well :o( hope you are all better quickly.
Smiles, Karen

Tiedupmemories said...

Thank yo so much SLV! Hope your feeling better!
Air Hugs!
Tracy

Lisa Cook said...

My pic is way too small so it looks lousy but I have no idea how to delete it and start over! Oh well, the link works and the bunnies look better on Etsy.
LONG time....I gotta get back in the swing of things. Miss chatting with you and the other ladies of cssteam!
Hope you are feeling back to your old self!